Jones DASHBOARD FAQs:
How do I log into my email account?
- Student: Your username is the first initial of your first name, your last name, and the last four digits of your student id number. (ex. Tsmith2345). Your password will be your student ID number without the leading zero.
- Employee: To initially log into your account, your username will be your firstname.lastname. (ex.. tom.smith) Your password will be your ID number without the leading zero.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
- If you have forgotten your password, you may contact Technology Services at 601-477-4160 and someone there will assist you with gaining access to your account.
How do I change my password?
- Once you are logged into your account you will be able to change your password to one that you choose. You do this by clicking on settings at the top right of the screen, clicking on accounts, and clicking on change password. You will be prompted for the current password and then the new password. Remember to click save at the bottom of the screen and to keep passwords as unique as possible for your email security.
Did my folders move over?
- If you are an employee and had folders created in the previous email system, they were migrated over. However, they are considered labels instead of folders and show up at the bottom left of the screen when you are logged into your account.
What about Privacy and Security of my account?
GOOGLE APPS FAQs
How do I login to my Canvas account?
- Student Login:
First initial of first name
Full last name
Last 4 digits of student id
(ex - jsmith1234)
"jc" plus last 4 of social security number
(ex - jc5678)
What do I do if I cannot login?
- Call the Helpline @ 1 (855) 308-2755 for 24/7 support
- Call eLearning @ (601) 477-5454
What’s next after I login to Canvas?
JC PORTAL FAQs