In the event of a chemical spill, leak or potential release of hazardous materials, Jones County Junior College staff and students should:
- Identify material (dangerous or not).
- Check for nearby personnel to warn them of the dangers.
- Evacuate the area.
- The following information should be known at the time of the incident:
- Identification of the material
- Approximate quantity
- Location of the incident
- Time of incident
- Any injuries
- Location of person making call
- Contact - Direct questions to Campus Police at 601-477-4006/4169.