Creative Ways To Give
- Purchase a laser printer for a classroom in the Business Division – $1,300.
- Buy a reference book for the Library – $100.
- Provide a digital video camera for use in the Media Center – $2,500.
- Acquire a new scanner for the Humanities Department – $200.
- Purchase an overhead projector for a classroom – $125.
- Provide three new stereo systems with mounted speakers for all three classrooms in the Fine Arts Building – $2,500 total.
- Buy a musical instrument for the Concert Band - French Horn – $4,200, Oboe – $3,500, Tuba – $5,000, Euphonium – $6,000.
- Purchase a DVD player for a classroom – $100.
- Pay for tuition for a worthy and deserving student – $794 per semester.
Readers seeking additional information concerning any of the gifts listed may contact Caroline Kelly, Director of Development, at 601-477-4249 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Gifts made to the JCJC Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.