Safeway Supermarket is looking for someone who can oversee the operation of a retail store and perform duties to ensure its smooth operation as required. You will train, schedule, monitor, and provide direction to store staff and volunteers.
- Promote the store by performing duties such as placing advertisements in newspapers, on radio and television and attend trade shows.
- Purchase products for sale and purchase supplies.
- Greet and assist customers with product selection.
- Provide information about the retail store(s) and service(s) to members of the public in person and over the phone.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store by ensuring that maintenance duties are completed by hired cleaners.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Applicant needs to have good communication skills, customer service orientated, patience, adaptable, stress tolerance, a high energy level, and good intergrity.
Must be enrolled as a college student, or higher.
Must be at least 18 years of age.