What Are Bobcat Bucks?
"Bobcat Bucks" is an optional JCJC OneCard account, giving you the ability to Swipe and Go. Use Bobcat Bucks to purchase the things you need on and around campus. There are no fees,no minimum balance and no overdraft fees. You can manage your account online by logging into myJones. There you can purchase Bobcat Bucks, view your transaction history, or use Bobcat Bucks to pay your fees online.
|Need to check your OneCard balance?
Download the eAccounts mobile app and check your balance on the go.
How do I buy Bobcat Bucks?
- Log into your myJones account. Select the OneCard tab. Then click eAccounts. Major credit cards accepted.
- Guest Deposits. Found on the JCJC OneCard web page. Allows friends and family to deposit funds with any major credit card.
- Transfer funds from financial aid on myJones. OneCard > Bobcat Bucks Transfer.
- The JCJC Business Office accepts cash, check, and credit cards.
- The Feed PHIL machine, located in the Terrell Tisdale Library, accepts cash.
What do I do if I lose my card?
You can log on to myJones 24 hours a day to report your card as lost or stolen. This will immediately stop anyone from accessing your Bobcat Bucks account. If you do not have internet access, call (601) 477-4035 during normal business hours.
How do I pay my fees online?
Log into myJones and select Financial. Then click Pay My Fees. Select Make A Payment and enter the amount you would like to pay. Payment will be processed and posted to your student account within 48 hours.
Where can I use my Bobcat Bucks?
See the list of locations where Bobcat Bucks are accepted.