The Office of Student Records handles requests for student transcripts. Jones can not and will not knowingly release a transcript to any unauthorized person. All pertinent federal and state laws and regulations are followed. There is no fee for the first four (4) official transcripts (per year; January - December); however, after the fourth transcript, a $5.00 pre-paid fee is assessed for each additional official transcript.

Transcripts to Other Colleges:
Federal law allows colleges to send transcripts to one another without requiring the student's signature. If you would like your transcript sent to another college or university, please use our online form or you may use the mail-in/fax form.

Transcripts to Non-College Addresses:
To have a transcript sent to any address other than a college or university, please send the following information, in writing, to the address below: For your convenience, a mail-in/fax form is provided. Sorry, the online submission form is only for college-to-college requests.

  • Name (Females, please provide married name as records are updated periodically.)
  • Name on record (if different when you attended)
  • Social Security number
  • Dates of Attendance
  • Birth date
  • Address where to mail transcript
  • Your signature and return address
  • Date of request
    Send by mail or fax to:

Student Records
Jones County Junior College
900 South Court Street
Ellisville, MS 39437
Fax: 601-477-4258