Student Refund Method Change
As of January 1, 2017 we will no longer be processing eRefunds to your JCJC One Card's Discover account. As part of this transition, you need to sign up for one of the options below to receive your JCJC refunds moving forward:
- NEW: Your bank account via ACH direct deposit. Typically an ACH will take 3-5 business days and you will be responsible for entering the correct banking information and keeping it up-to-date on the web site.
- The Money Network Account on the NEW JCJC Pay Card, which will be a new prepaid MasterCard you'll receive in the mail when you sign up. Refunds to the card will occur the same day that JCJC processes the refund.
Your JCJC Pay Card will still have the features below:
SpeedFast access to your money---funds are transferred to your JCJC Pay Card on the issue date.
SavingsNo monthly fees and no minimum balance.
Earn cash back on qualifying purchases with a FREE rewards program.
AccessShop anywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted, over 29 million locations worldwide.
Enjoy FREE cash withdrawals at Allpoint Network and on-campus ATMs.
ConvenienceStay connected with a FREE mobile app Easy reloads by you, your parents or employer.
Make sure you get your refunds fast! Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to www.enroll.moneynetworkedu.com
- Login using your 6-digit Student ID number, Date of Birth, and school-issued @jcjc.edu email address.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and complete your selection!
If you do not select your preference, you will receive your refund via a paper check mailed to the home address listed in myJones which could take 7-10 business days. You will no longer pick up refunds issued by paper check in the Student Accounts office on campus.
If you have any questions regarding the new refund method, you may contact the Student Accounts Office at 601-477- 4013