Request College Information

If you would like information concerning Jones County Junior College, please fill out this form. Please tell us what interests you have and what activities you would like to experience in college. It will help us know you better and direct your request to advisors in your field of interest.Follow up phone calls can be made to (601) 477-4116 or by emailing Please complete the entire form with correct information so we can provide the information you request.