Student Success Center
At Jones, our primary mission is to help you achieve your educational goals. The SSC (Student Success Center) is your one-stop resource for information and student support.
The friendly staff at the SSC is available throughout the week to assist incoming freshmen, transfer students, graduating students, and non-traditional students by offering the following services:
- Registration Assistance
- Jones UpClose Sessions
- Orientation Classes Support
- Class Scheduling
- Academic Advisement and Support
- Personal Counseling/Transitioning to College Life
- Career Development Support
- Studying or Research Assistance
- Library and Media Services
- Non-traditional Student Assistance
- University Transfer Assistance
Stop by and visit us on the first floor of the library or contact our staff to make an appointment. Your success is important to us!
Student Success Center Mission: The student success center will work with students to help define, clarify, and achieve academic, personal, and professional goals.