Student Success Center FAQ's

Where is the Student Success Center?
The Student Success Center is located in the Terrell Tisdale Library.

How do I find out who is my advisor?
Log onto myJones and Click on the Academic Records link then View My Advisors Link or you may contact the advisement center.

Where do I go to change my major?
You may request a change of major through by emailing or complete the Change Of Major form in myJones.

Where do I go to drop or add a class to my schedule?
You may go to the Student Success Center to drop or add a class. There is a $20 drop/add fee that will be charged to your business account.

How do I drop an online class?
The Office of eLearning has a withdrawal form for student's planning to withdraw from a class.

When can I take the Residual ACT?
Learn more about Testing