Work Based Learning Coordinators
- Recruits students into the program.
- Recruits employer support of the program in order to generate job positions.
- Coordinates student selection process and ensures students meet admission standards.
- Provides students with instruction on SCANS, employability, and citizenship skills.
- Develops and coordinates work-site learning activities jointly with business/industry.
- Ensures that student educational training contracts with business/industry are written and signed and on file for each student trainee.
- Visits students regularly and meets on a regular basis with industry personnel who supervise Work-Based Learning students.
- Coordinates regularly scheduled evaluation of student trainees with business/industry personnel
- Actively seeks opportunities to acquaint and recruit business/industry's participation in Work-Based Learning.
Coordinator Office Hours:
Students may email Mrs. Christy Buckley for scheduled appointments or stop by the office between 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M., Monday, Wednesday, & Friday.
Jones Junior College
900 Court Street
Ellisville, MS 39437
Phone: (601) 477-4234
Fax: (601) 477-4242