The Automotive Technology Program prepares the students to enter the labor market as an entry level automotive technician or advanced apprentice. Upon completion of this course the graduate will be prepared to secure employment or to further his training in a specialized automotive field.
- Shop safety, hand and power tools, general shop practices
- Drive trains, brake systems, suspension systems, wheel alignment
- Engine inspection, testing, adjusting, and overhauling
- Automotive electronics, automotive emissions systems, automotive air conditioning
- Four Semesters
Degree (s) Offered
- Associate in Applied Science
Jones County Junior College is accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Federal Register 75 FR 66832 Program Integrity Issues requires all colleges to disclose information on non-degree certificate programs that are at least one year in length and that are eligible for Title IV Federal Student Financial Aid (Gainful Employment Programs). To know more, view the programs and required information on each of these programs.