Jones College

Jones OneCard

OneCard image

The Jones Student ID Card, or "OneCard", is an essential component of the college living and learning environment at Jones College. Your OneCard identifies you as a privileged member of the Jones College community.

All these services are available through your OneCard! If you haven't received yours or if you have questions, come see us at the OneCard office or email us at

  • Free access pass to the fitness center, health clinic, athletic events, the library and more.
  • Bobcat Bucks - Buy on the fly when you deposit funds into your Bobcat Bucks account.
  • Book Voucher - access financial aid for bookstore purchases.
  • Pre-paid meal plans for residents.
  • Door access for student residents.
  • Bobcat Prints - Printing made easy.

To obtain a card, a person must be admitted to the college and provide at least one of the acceptable forms of identification listed below. (all must contain a photo and not be more than 1 year expired)

Driver’s license from any state or U.S. territory

Personal ID card issued by the State of Mississippi

Tribal ID card

U.S. or Mississippi state or local government employee ID card

U.S. Passport

U.S. Military Identification Card (active duty or retired)

College employees are authorized to require identification of anyone on college property at any time, but particularly when requesting any services and/or benefits from the college. Refusal by individuals to provide proper ID may be denied the services/benefits and may be referred to Campus Police.

If doubt arises as to the validity of a government-issued ID which is presented anywhere and at any time to a college official, faculty, or staff member, the student will be referred to the Campus Police Office for a ruling on the ID's validity.



OneCard Services
Room 114 Administration Building
900 South Court Street
Ellisville, MS 39437


(601) 477-4035



Monday - Thrusday
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM

7:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Use of the Jones College OneCard website (the "Site") and its services are subject to the following Terms of Use Agreement. Please read this agreement; by visiting and using this site, you accept the following terms:


Because the Web is an evolving medium, we may need to change or adapt this Agreement from time to time. By using the Site after we post any changes or impose new conditions, you accept the Terms of Use Agreement, as modified.

Disclaimer of Liability

Even with our daily monitoring of the Site, we can not guarantee that our Site will be error-free. Jones College makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this website or any linked site will be uninterrupted, error-free, or that the site or the server that hosts the site are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. In no event shall Jones College, its agents, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, or delivery of these pages, be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of this website.
Before participating in e-commerce on any website, you should ensure that your computer system is free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code.

Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Jones College takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
OneCard is the official photo identification card of Jones County Junior College and must be carried by the cardholder at all times. The card is permanent and nontransferable. Unauthorized use subjects all involved to possible disciplinary action.

OneCard ID

The mechanism for accessing the cardholder’s account(s) or privileges shall be the OneCard. Presentation of the card may be required to access College services, such as meal plans, library services, admission to events, and building access. Access to College facilities or cardholder’s account(s) may be denied if your account is suspended by the College for administrative reasons, you deactivate your card, or if your card’s magnetic stripe is damaged and will not scan.
The card is the property of Jones County Junior College and is non-transferable. Only the cardholder may present the OneCard for purchases and other privileges. OneCards will be confiscated if presented by someone other than the cardholder or if the card is involved in inappropriate or illegal use. Fraudulent use of the card will result in disciplinary action.
Information about the cardholder’s account will be disclosed to third parties only for the following reasons: (1) in order to complete a transaction; (2) in order to comply with court orders or other applicable laws; or (3) with the cardholder’s written permission. Jones County Junior College reserves the right to utilize any and all data and images for official college business.

Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Cards

Lost or stolen cards must be immediately in person at the OneCard Office (during business hours), or by telephone. Campus location, telephone number, and hours are available online. Cardholders may call 601-477-4035. The Jones College OneCard Office hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday and 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, on Friday. The replacement fee for a lost, stolen, or damaged card is $40. Only the latest card printed is valid. Replacement of acard when there is a change in the cardholder status or name is free; however, the old card must be presented in exchange.

Bobcat Bucks, a Flexible Spending Account

Bobcat Bucks is an online, prepaid spending account that may be used to pay for purchases at participating on- and off-campus locations. Active accounts with a positive balance will remain open and will carry forward to the next semester or year.

The Bobcat Bucks account can be activated by making an initial deposit into the account. There are no fees to establish or use the account. No interest shall be paid on any balance in the account. Deposits may be made online at eAccounts with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover or at the Business Office on campus. Checks must be payable to Jones County Junior College or Jones College. Excess financial aid funds may be transferred to Bobcat Bucks by submitting a transfer form in OneCard Services.

Cardholders who elect to deposit funds into a Bobcat Bucks account agree to be bound by the terms and conditions disclosed herein. The Bobcat Bucks account will be administered by the OneCard Services Office located in the Administration Building.


The OneCard must be presented at the time of purchase and shall be the only means of accessing the participant’s account. Only the person pictured on the OneCard is authorized to spend money from the account. If a lost or stolen card is deactivated as outlined above, the balance is protected and may be transferred to a new OneCard. A merchant may request additional identification to guarantee that only the participant uses the account. The account holder may be required to sign a receipt for goods or services.

Photos for the College ID will only be used for legitimate University purposes (i.e. identification for access purposes, yearbook, etc.) under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) guidelines. Information regarding cardholder’s account will not be provided to third parties unless required by court order, applicable laws, public safety, or with written permission of the cardholder.

Documentation of Transactions/Cardholder History/Statement

Account holders may receive and may request a receipt at the time a purchase is made from any card reader operated by a cashier, provided however, that account holders will not receive a receipt from a card reader attached to a vending machine, a printer, or at on-campus dining facilities. The account holder’s current balance and six (6) months of transaction history is available online at eAccounts. The account holder agrees to verify the history of deposits and transactions on a monthly basis. A printed copy of the account holder’s transaction history may be requested at the OneCard Office.

Spending Limits

To minimize potential loss to the participant, unattended locations/applications, such as vending, laundry, and printers, may impose a daily spending limit. Except as outlined above for unattended devices, there is no daily limit on the number of transactions or their dollar total, up to the available balance.

Refund Policy

The account holder agrees and understands that there will be no cash withdrawals or refunds from active Bobcat Bucks accounts. Cash refunds will not be issued for returned merchandise purchased with Bobcat Bucks. Bobcat Bucks accounts will be credited for the amount of the return. Merchandise must be returned to the location where goods or services were purchased and returns are subject to the return policy of the merchant.

Bobcat Bucks accounts are not intended to simulate a checking or savings account, and therefore, requests for refunds will only be granted to students upon graduation or withdrawal from the College. Students may also request a refund at the end of each semester. Faculty and staff may obtain refunds upon request at any time. In addition, all College debts must be satisfied prior to a refund being processed. All requests for refunds upon graduation, withdrawal from the College or termination of employment by the College must be received within one year of graduation, withdrawal or termination. Any funds left in an account longer than one year are forfeited and become the property of the College.

Refund requests must be submitted in writing to OneCard Services or the Business Office. Approved refunda will be distributed within 10 business days from the last day of the semester. Refunds are made payable to the account holder and mailed to the current address on file. Refunds will not be processed for less than $25. You are encouraged to spend smaller balances.

Summary of Fees

No charge for initial issuance of OneCard
No transaction fees for purchases or for deposits
No charge for legal name change
$40 returned check fee
$40 card replacement fee for lost, stolen or damaged card


It is important that the account holder review the account history available online on a monthly basis. Errors on receipts should be addressed with the business of origin. If the account holder is unable to resolve the dispute with the merchant, contact the OneCard office.
Discrepancies must be reported to the OneCard office no later than sixty (60) days after the discrepancy appears. Undisputed transactions greater than sixty (60) days old will be deemed valid. The time limit for reporting unauthorized charges may be extended in the event of extenuating circumstances such as travel or hospitalization.
Lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately as explained above. A cardholder’s maximum liability for unauthorized use of a lost or stolen OneCard is $50.00, provided the OneCard Office is notified within two (2) business days. Cardholders may call 601-477-4035.

Inactive Accounts

Bobcat Bucks accounts showing no cardholder activity during a twelve-month (12) period are considered inactive. Inactive accounts will be closed and any remaining balance may be forfeited to the college.

Changes in Terms and Conditions

The college reserves the right to change the account terms and conditions at any time. If a change reduces, limits, or restricts the account holders' rights under the terms and conditions, the college will give at least thirty (30) days prior notice by mail. However, if an immediate change is necessary for security reasons, the college may first make the change and then notify the account holder.

The Campus Meal Plan 

This program is available only at the Jones College Cafeteria. The Campus Meal Plan is a prepaid dining package used to dine at the Jones College cafeteria. Students in on-campus residence halls are required to purchase the Campus Meal Plan with their housing contract. Off-campus students may elect to participate in a Commuter Meal Plan. Meal plans provide for a pre-determined number of meals each week. Meals are then accessed in the cafeteria with your OneCard. Meal Plans can be purchased in the Business Office.