Jones College

Jones OneCard

What do I do if I lost my OneCard?

Deactivate your lost or stolen card on your by contacting the OneCard Office at (601) 477-4035 during business hours. The JCJC OneCard Office hours are 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Thursday and 7:30 AM through 4:00 PM on Friday (holidays not included). Cardholders with an active Money Network account should also call 800-822-4283 to report the card lost or stolen. The replacement fee for a lost, stolen, or damaged card is $40.

Can I withdraw cash from Bobcat Bucks?

No, you may not withdraw cash from Bobcat Bucks. However, your Bobcat Bucks will remain on your card each semester that you are a student. Your Bucks are refundable at the end of each semester. Refund requests must be submitted in writing in the OneCard office at the end of the semester. Refunds will not be processed for less that $25

Photo Uploads

How do I upload my photo?

  • Go to MyJones.
  • Click the OneCard application.
  • Under Personalization, Click Photo Upload.
  • Read all guidelines before submitting your photo.
  • You will receive an email when your card is ready to be picked up. (Bring your state-issued photo identification with you when you pick it up.)

Bobcat Prints

How to print

Ready to print? 

Swipe your JC OneCard at any Jones College Prints kiosk. Each student receives $2.50 free print credits each semester. Additional sheets are $.10 b/w and $.50 color. Pay with Bobcat Bucks or personal debit/credit card.

Kiosk Locations

Allied Health
Home Health Building
Jones Hall

Terrell Tisdale Library Elevator
Terrell Tisdale Library Lab
Thomas Harris Science Building

For Parents & Students

Need to check your OneCard balance?

Log into your account using your MyJones username and password.

How do I add Bobcat Bucks?


Online Account
You can add funds with all major credit cards.

Guest Deposits
Guest Deposits can be added allowing friends and family to deposit funds with a major credit card. (Requires student's permission)

Transfer Funds
Transfer funds from Financial Aid by logging in using your myJones username and password. Approved transfers are posted the following day by 4:00 PM.

In Person

The Jones College Business Office
The Business Office accepts cash, check, and credit cards.

The Feed PHIL machine, located in the Terrell Tisdale Library, accepts cash.